Introduction Thank you for shopping at diyhoodies. We are here to assist you if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. Returns If you are dissatisfied with the goods received or if you receive goods in connection with a cancelled contract, you must return the goods or hand them over to us at2232 DELL RANGE BLVD, SUITE 245-3508, CHEYENNE, WYOMING USA; or any designated place as stated by us. Note that:
- You must return the received goods within 30 calendar days from the date of receiving the goods.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging and with the price tag wherever applicable.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Groceries, food, drinks, medicines and any consumable items with short shelf-life will not be returnable due to food hygiene and safety reasons.
RefundsTo process refunds, once we receive your item,
- We will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Contact Us If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, please contact us.
Withdrawal & CancellationIf you simply change your mind without giving us a reason and without incurring any responsibility, you may cancel the Order by communicating before the Contract is created. Except for goods made to your special requirements, you may cancel the Contract by notifying us no later than 14 calendar days from the date the Contract was entered into, without giving us a reason and without liability, except that in that case, you must return the goods to any of our business premises in undamaged condition at your own expense. We may refund the money you paid in advance for the Goods, but we reserve the right to keep any additional shipping fees following due verification.If the cancellation is due to defective goods, this has no bearing on your rights.
- This is a distance contract (as specified below), and you have the following cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights). However, under the following conditions, these Cancellation Rights do not apply to a contract for the following commodities (and nothing else):
- foodstuffs, medicines, drinks, or other things meant for immediate use in the home and delivered on a regular and frequent basis to your home or office;
- subscription contracts for the provision of, or otherwise purchase of a newspaper, periodical, or magazine;
- items that are custom-made or obviously personalised to your needs;
- items that are prone to deterioration or expiration.
- In addition, a Contract’s Cancellation Rights are no longer accessible in the following circumstances:
- if the goods become unsealed after delivery under a contract for the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons;
- if the products become unsealed after delivery under a contract for the sale of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software;
- If the products become inseparably mingled with other things after delivery (due to their nature), in any sales contract.
Right to cancel
- Subject to our Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without any valid reason.
- The cancellation period will end 14 days after you obtain physical possession of the last of the Goods, or a third party other than the carrier you specified acquires physical possession of the last of the Goods. The right to cancel a contract for the provision of goods over time (i.e. subscriptions) will expire 14 days after the first delivery.
- To exercise your right to cancel, you must provide us with an unambiguous declaration stating your desire to cancel this Contract (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You are welcome to use the model cancellation form provided, but it is not required. In any case, you’ll need to be able to prove when the cancellation was performed, so you may as well use the model cancellation form.
- On our websites, you may also electronically fill out and submit the model cancellation form or any other unambiguous expression of the Customer’s desire to terminate the Contract. If you choose this option, we will send you an acknowledgement of receipt of your cancellation in a Durable Medium (such as email) as soon as possible.
- It is necessary to deliver your message regarding your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has ended to fulfil the cancellation deadline.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation periodIf the decrease in value of any Goods delivered is the consequence of excessive handling by you, we may subtract that amount from your refund (i.e., handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg, it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are responsible for the loss and must pay us the amount for the loss. Timing of reimbursement
- If we have not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
- If we offered to collect the Goods or if no Goods are delivered, we will refund you as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after we receive notification of your decision to cancel this Contract.
- Unless you have specifically agreed differently, we will make the refund using the same method of payment that you used for the initial transaction; in any case, you will not be charged any costs as a consequence of the reimbursement.
For the purposes of these Returns, Refunds and Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
- “Distance Contract” means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the trader and the consumer being in the same physical location at the same time, and with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time the contract is concluded;
- “Sales Contract” means Any transaction in which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer ownership of items to a consumer and the customer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract involving both goods and services.
Last Updated: 21-2-2022